employment with the Metropolitan Anti-Crime Agency.
All candidates being
considered for employment must pass a thorough background screening
You must also pass a drug test before you are hired. Candidates
must be in good physical condition.
Upon hire, you must successfully pass a security guard aptitude test before you are given an assignment.
Basic Officer Requirements:
· Be over 18 Years of Age
High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred or 2 yrs law- enforcement/security experience.
· Be able to pass background check and Criminal History Check
· Be able to pass Drug Screening
· Must have a valid Tennessee Driver’s License.
· Guard License preferred (must obtain upon hire)
· Must be able to Speak, Read and Write in the English Language
· MUST BE A US CITIZEN
you meet our basic requirements you can submit a resume to our Human
Resource Department and when and if a position opens you will be
notified to set up your first interview. Please complete and submit an
application prior to attending an interview. Print and sign pages 2 and 6
and bring the documents to your interview. Thank you for your interest
in our organization. MetropolitanAntiCrimeAgencyEmploymentApplication.pdf